Trend Microwave Egg Poacher
How many times have you tried to cook eggs in the microwave, only to hear a loud explosion, find a mess to clean-up, and have breakfast ruined?
Rediscover the easy way to poach eggs, thanks to the Trend Microwave Egg Poacher by HomeLeisure.
With two deep poaching areas, a comfortable-to-carry, cool-touch handle, and made with quality microwave-safe material, the Trend Microwave Egg Poacher by HomeLeisure makes cooking eggs easy.
Unlike some other egg poachers, ours features a sturdy, snap-lock lid that retains heat to help cook your eggs more quickly, and stops your eggs from going everywhere should they get too excited. By keeping your poached eggs secure, there will be more on your toast and none left in the microwave.
Perfect eggs in the time it takes to make toast
Enjoy delicious, perfectly-cooked poached eggs for a healthy breakfast every day with the Trend Microwave Egg Poacher by HomeLeisure. They’re delicious on toast or an English muffin! As it is easy to clean-up, you’ll be able to get on your day with no fuss.
Cooking tips and instructions
To prevent your eggs from exploding, rinse the poacher (do not dry) and add a teaspoon of water after adding the eggs. You must pierce the egg yolk membrane thoroughly prior to cooking. Cook on medium only, and allow to stand for up to a minute before opening and serving.
- Rinse then break eggs into the poacher, centring the yolks in the ridged well, and pour one teaspoon of water over each egg.
- Pierce the yolks a few times with a knife or fork, and put on the lid. Place the poacher on the edge of the microwave carousel and cook on a MEDIUM level for…
- 700 watt: 1 egg 55 secs; 2 eggs 1 min 35 secs
- 800 watt: 1 egg 45 secs; 2 eggs 1 min 25 secs
- 900 watt: 1 egg 35 secs; 2 eggs 1 min 15 secs
- 1000 watt: 1 egg 25 secs; 2 eggs 1 min 05 secs
These times are a guide only, and you may need to experiment a little initially. Times are based on small eggs from the refrigerator.
- Allow to stand for up to a minute before removing the lid. Pierce yolks a second time, then slide a knife around the egg to help it remove. Serve eggs on toast or muffin.